More About Acne on Wikipedia
1. Stop picking on your zits. You risk infecting the surrounding skin and have it spread like wildfire and that's the least of your worries. To add insult to injury, it risks scarring and that's even harder to remove.
2. Sunlight - Layout in the sun to help dehydrate and reduce the oil levels in the acne prone areas, this also helps in the healing process. After laying out the in the sun, the skin is likely to become sweaty, so it's important at this time to take a shower to cleanse the skin
3. If you want to make your zits less noticeable, try this: run hot water on to your towel, or face towel. Take the steaming hot towel and place it your zits. It'll make the zits smaller, but be careful when you are handling the hot towel. You don't want to burn your face!
4. RUB ICE CUBES ON YOUR FACE: Every day spend about ten or fifteen minutes rubbing ice cubes on your face, specifically upon any areas that are covered with pimples or acne. Obviously this will be very cold, but the low temperature comes at a shock to your skin and will help tighten up your pores. This process will lessen the chance of oil buildups occurring, which will vastly decrease the chance that a zit could form.
5. Acne Creams or Lotions - Try over-the-counter medications that include such active ingredients as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, which is found in a lot of the popular acne treatment medications. If finding it difficult to apply a cream to the hard-to-reach areas, which will include the middle of the back, a medication contained in a spray pump might offer easier application.
I am certain that these tips will do as much for you as they have done for me and so many others before me. So please take action and become a more confident person by getting rid of your acne now!
A couple of more remedies tips at this Mexican blog como curar el acne